Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Bunny Lane ~ Papers

Hey y'all!  Happy April!  I hope everyone had a great Easter!  I can't believe how fast the year is going and that it's already April, but I'm excited at the same time because that means warmer weather is just around the corner. :)

So, last month for the March SnP Blog Train I decided to do an Easter mini kit.  I really loved it, so I expanded it into a full kit!  I'll be releasing it all here for you over the next couple of weeks.



This week I'll be releasing all the papers!  That's 5 solid papers and 10 patterns. :)


(Image is linked for easy downloading)

I hope you enjoy and that you'll be back next week for the elements! :)

Also, don't forget to sign-up for my newsletter (over on the left hand side).  I don't put one out on a regular basis right now, but I do try to have a freebie in every one.  They come out on Thursdays when I do have something to announce.

Ok, that's it for this week.  I hope y'all have a great weekend!!




2 comments: