Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Bits n Pieces: Stitched With Love

Happy November, y'all!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween no matter what your plans were - my family and I did!  Let me share a quick photo with you from last night:


My husband just wanted to do something gory.  I wanted something cute (and practical, my oldest can wear this again later in the school year when they celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday :)).  Then, Jacob, my 7 year old wanted to be a member of the SWAT team (with a little twist ... notice the skeleton mask?), and Henry, the baby (age, 5) wanted to be none other than a minion! Not one costume went together with something else, but I think we looked pretty good nonetheless. :)

Anyway, moving on .. it's so hard to believe it's already November 1st!  55 days until Christmas!  I am so not ready for that!

This month's BnP theme was "Hobbies" .. you're sure to find a pack in the store to go along with just about every hobby known to man - no lie!  I'm quite the crafty one and have recently started learning to sew, so I decided to put together a few packs that are "needlepoint" related.  "Stitched With Love" is perfect for scrapping pages where you want to document the different sewing-related projects you've completed.  Or maybe you want to make a cute hybrid for your sewing room .. something you can print out and frame for the wall, perhaps? Whatever your fancy, "Stitched With Love" is sure to NOT disappoint!

http://bit.ly/SnP_HZScraps_SWL_papers



http://bit.ly/SnP_HZScraps_SWL_tape

How about a little inspiration from my creative team ladies?

From Kim:


From Becki:


From Anne Marie:


Thank you, ladies! They're all beautiful! :)

A few other things I wanted to mention .. first, don't forget to get signed up for my newsletter, if you haven't already.  DSD is next weekend and I wouldn't want you to miss out on an exclusive newsletter only freebie I have coming out!!

Sign up for the newsletter HERE.

And, second I'm hosting the Siggy Challenge for the month of November and would LOVE it if y'all would come play along with me! 


I've got a coupon for $2 off any Fall kit that is good for the entire month of November to help you get to scrapping your new siggy, so come on over and join in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today and taking the time to check out everything I have new going on this month - I can't wait to see you all around the forum!!








No comments:

Post a Comment