Friday, January 1, 2016

January BnP: Tiny Dancer .. and a New Year's Sale!!

Happy New Year, y'all!!  I hope your year has started off on the right foot. :)

I've got a few new packs this month for the BnP for you that I can't wait to share with you.  This set is called, Tiny Dancer, and features four cute little girl ballerinas, as well as, other themed elements, papers and 2 full alphas.  Each pack is just $1 from 1/1/16 - 1/7/16, so grab them while they're on sale!  After that I will bundle them together and sell them as a full kit.





(Each image is linked to the store for easy shopping)

Also, I've got several products on sale for 50% off 1/1/16 - 1/3/16:





You can shop the entire section, HERE!!

And, now .. let me show you a few pages using "Tiny Dancer" :)



Thanks ladies!!

That's it for me this week!  I hope you guys all have a great 2016 and come back to visit me soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment