Thursday, June 30, 2016

NEW -- Commercial Use Textures!!

Hey y'all!!  I don't have a huge new release this week, so this email will be short and sweet. :)  I do, however, have a new set of Commercial Use Textures to share with you!  These can be used by designers or hobbyists alike to create just about any project you can think of.  Each texture is 12x12 300 dpi and has been third party quality checked to ensure there are no blurry spots.


Grab each pack for 50% OFF 6/30-7/4!!

The other thing I just wanted to remind everyone about is the FWP with this month's Day 2 Day bundle.  You have one day left to grab Day 2 Day: June {Bundle} and receive the "Dad and Me" set for FREE!!  PLUS, Day 2 Day: June is on sale for 50% OFF through the end of the day today!!  That's a crazy good deal that will help you create the perfect Father's Day page!


  
  

And, the FREE WITH PURCHASE:



Check out some inspiration from my Creative Ladies:

And, the FREE WITH PURCHASE:



Check out some inspiration from my Creative Ladies:

And, the FREE WITH PURCHASE:



Check out some inspiration from my Creative Ladies:

  


Blog Freebie:


And, to coordinate with Day 2 Day: May



The newest freebie that coordinates with Day 2 Day: June:


Newsletter Freebie 
(this is linked to my sign-up form - must be signed up for my newsletter in order to receive Newsletter Exclusive freebies! :))



All of these freebies will be gone after today, so make sure you grab them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment