Wednesday, February 1, 2017

New Bits n Pieces and New BYOC -- RIGHT HERE!!!

Helllloooo!!  I hope you're all having a lovely week!  Mine has busy as usual, but I'd always rather be busy than bored. Lol  Let's get going on what I have in store for you this week cause it's a LOT!

First up ... brand new BnP:


Pretty, huh?! I knew immediately I wanted to do something photography themed with this one especially since I just retired the one I made last year! Lol  This is a photography themed collection with a bit of a twist, though ... take a look at what I mean:



   

   

Want to see some pages made using all these pieces?? My amazing CT ladies have been hard at work to bring you some amazing layouts ... check them out:





 

You can grab each pack above for just $1 now through 2/7!

Moving on to what I have going on over at Daisies and Dimples ... who has a little monkey in their life?? I know I do!!  Check out my BYOC contributions this month:



    

Check out what the girls did with these!


Each image above is linked for easy shopping, and each piece is just $1 now through 2/7!! Happy shopping!!

Now on to some freebies!!

I have the Free With Purchase at Daisies and Dimples this month:


These templates are FREE with ANY $10 purchase all month long!!  If you don't want to spend the $10, though, you can grab them for 30% OFF all month long!  My entire store is also 30% OFF ALL.MONTH.LONG!!

And, last ... if you wanna grab these, plus other newsletter and VIP group exclusive freebies, you need to get signed up for my newsletter AND join my VIP Facebook group!


That's it for me this week!  Take care and I hope you all have a lovely rest of your week!!












No comments:

Post a Comment