Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Blog Train

Hi all and welcome to my brand new blog!  I just took the Designer Mentoring class at Scraps N Pieces, and am loving designing so much, that I decided I needed to have my own "designer" blog.  I hope to get more in to it in the following weeks and months, so keep checking back often for new kits. :)

Now that I've learned a thing or two, I felt confident enough to make a paper pack, so I decided to participate in this month's blog train at SnP. :)  Below is my portion .. a paper pack!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1y2md355ulw13wj/HZ_JBT_papers.zip
 
(Image is linked for easy downloading)
 
 
You should have arrived here from: Delightful Blessings Design, and your next stop is: Mandy's Lovable Designs
 
Here is the full list of contributors in case you get lost along the way:
 
 
I hope you enjoy this train as much as we've all enjoyed creating it for you!
 
 
Thanks!
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Your gift is lovely and I love these bright colors! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO Loving this month's pallet! Thank you for your part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. The classes at SnP are great. Look forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the great paper pack Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bright colors!!! Great papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These papers are glorious -- thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete