Tuesday, July 15, 2014

July Blog Train

Hi all and welcome to my brand new blog!  I just took the Designer Mentoring class at Scraps N Pieces, and am loving designing so much, that I decided I needed to have my own "designer" blog.  I hope to get more in to it in the following weeks and months, so keep checking back often for new kits. :)

Now that I've learned a thing or two, I felt confident enough to make a paper pack, so I decided to participate in this month's blog train at SnP. :)  Below is my portion .. a paper pack!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1y2md355ulw13wj/HZ_JBT_papers.zip
 
(Image is linked for easy downloading)
 
 
You should have arrived here from: Delightful Blessings Design, and your next stop is: Mandy's Lovable Designs
 
Here is the full list of contributors in case you get lost along the way:
 
 
I hope you enjoy this train as much as we've all enjoyed creating it for you!
 
 
Thanks!
 
 

12 comments: