Thursday, April 16, 2015

Soar to New Heights Mini Kit ~ April Blog Train

Ack!! I lost track of the days and completely missed posting this yesterday ... so sorry!!

Anywho, this month's color palette for the SnP Blog Train was so pretty!!  My kids and my husband and I LOOOOVE flying kites while we're at the beach every summer, and it's just about that time of year again, so I thought .. what the hey!  I'm going to do a kite mini. :)  I hope you enjoy!!  This will also be expanded in to a full kit in the very near future, so be on the lookout for that. :)


(Image is linked for easy downloading)

And, now ... you should have arrived here from Country Style Designs and your next stop will be Shuckclod's Stuff.

In case you get lost along the way, here is the complete list of stops from start to finish:




Thanks so much for stopping by today, and so sorry for the delay!!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful bright colors!! Love the kits!! The flowers and doily frame are so pretty!! Wonderful papers!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kites -- such a pretty mini! Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete