Thursday, October 1, 2015

GRAND OPENING!! Entire store half off!!

Welcome to my Grand Opening Sale!!  I'm super excited to finally have a home at Scraps n Pieces .. I hope you will continue along this journey with me as I grow and learn and create more and more!!

To start with I've got four collections for you that are available both bundled together and as individual pieces.  First up is the collection I created over the summer for the Designer Mentoring Class at Scraps n Pieces called, Best Friends:








And, the add-on pack that coordinates:


Next up is "By the Sea" ... perfect for scrapping all your beach vacation photos!




And, the next kit is "Little Aviator" ... I have two little guys and they are so much in to airplanes!  We attend lots of airshows and or make trips to the airport just to watch the planes take-off and land.  This kit is perfect for scrapping all your memories that are just like those. :)





(Please note: Only the bundles are linked to the store, but each product can be purchased separately, too.)

Last, but certainly NOT least is my contribution to this month's BnP.  A beautiful set of templates perfect for creating stunning memory pages of all the special occasions in your life!


And, now .. here is some inspiration for you from my very talented CT ladies!

Becki:





Kim:





And, a few I made using the Our Story templates and other portions of the October BnP (from Fran B, Day Dreams n Designs, Sus Designs and Shel Belle Designs):





Last, don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter to receive this exclusive newsletter freebie (and many more to come!):


(Image is linked to the newsletter sign-up page.)

That's it for me this week.  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I will be announcing the winner of the giveaway tomorrow, Friday, October 2nd, so stay tuned for that!!













No comments:

Post a Comment