Thursday, November 26, 2015

Seas and Greetings!!!

To all my U.S. friends, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!  And, if you're outside of the U.S. ... HAPPY THURSDAY!  Lol

I kinda skipped right over Thanksgiving as far as designing goes and went straight in to Christmas - my favorite holiday!

Meet the photo behind the inspiration for my newest kit, Seas and Greetings:


Every year, while on vacation at the beach, we take a family photo.  Every year it turns out to be the best family photo we've taken all year long, so every year I use it for our Christmas card. Lol  This year I decided to make a kit where the sea meets the "season", and thus Seas and Greetings was born!




(Each image is linked to the store for easy shopping.)

This kit is very versatile!  Use it for Christmas photos, for beach photos, for both combined.  Make a Christmas card, holiday party invite or about a thousand other hybrids!  It's full of bright, vibrant colors that are sure to cheer up any page or project!

Check out a little inspiration ... 

From Kim:


From Annemarie:


From Becki:



And, I made our family's Christmas card with this kit, so here it is:


You can grab the kit and alpha separately, OR to get the extra paper pack grab the bundle!  Regardless of which you choose to go with, they are ALL 30% off November 26th - November 30th!

Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment