Thursday, January 21, 2016

Blizzard Blowout SALE! Entire Store 50% OFF!

If you're on the East coast, like me (just outside of DC), you are about to get hammered with a crazy snow storm, so I figured it was the perfect time for a "Blizzard Blowout" sale!!  My entire store is on sale from today, 1/21 through Monday, 1/25!!


Don't forget that when you spend $10 on anything in the Scraps n Pieces store now through January 31st, you will receive "It's My Party" for FREE!


And, last .. I'm hosting the BnP Challenge this month in the forum!  So, stop by the store and pick up a few packs, then scrap and page and get it posted for everyone to "oooh" and "ahhhh" over!


Looking to join a fun and laidback Creative Team?? Look no further because Heather Z. Scraps' CT is where you want to be!  I'm looking to add a few more talented ladies to my team, so if you think that's you, please do not hesitate to contact me!  Details are below. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment