Thursday, April 14, 2016

Day 2 Day: March --- 30% OFF THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!

I know, I know .. it's no longer March. Lol  But, in my defense, last month was NUTS as far as new releases/designing went for me, so Day 2 Day: March did not get done in time to be released in the correct month.  Better later than never, though, right?!  :)



You can pick this kit up (which includes the alphas ... and the image is linked to the store for easy shopping) for 30% OFF 4/14-4/18!

ALSO!  Don't forget to be stopping by the Scraps n Pieces blog every day to be picking up the pieces to the Whatever the Weather add-ons:


If you don't want to have to remember to stop by each day, you can purchase the kit, add-ons, or the entire collection now .. all month long for 50% off!

And, last .. I have a new freebie for you!!  Here's a coordinating word art freebie to go along with Day 2 Day: March - 



Well, that's it from me for today.  I'll be back on Saturday with a few sale items for Super Saturday, and next week with a brand new release! :)  Until then, have a wonderful rest of your week, and an even better weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment