Thursday, September 22, 2016

Day 2 Day: September, Plus Freebies and DSD Info!!!

Hey there!! I hope you all are having a great week and are ready for all I have in here to share with you!  This is jam-packed with information, so I'm going to get right to it!  This week I have the latest Day 2 Day installment (yay, it's not late this month!) .. Day 2 Day: September .. and man is she a beauty if I do say so myself:


Each piece will be on sale for 50% OFF for one whole week!!

Now let's take a closer look, shall we:









I told you she was a beauty :)  Wanna see some inspiration?? Check out these pages from myself as well as the creative team ladies:

From Kim: 


From Amy:


From Becki:


And, from Heather (me!):



Thanks girls!!




That's right, guys ... iDSD is coming early this year!!  With a little less than a week to go I have lots to do to get ready, but I'm so excited for this upcoming holiday!! We have lots of fun challenges and live events planned for you at SnP, so make sure you mark your calendars, so you don't miss out on any of the fun!  Like my little ads up above?? They were made using the Kind Hearts iDSD collab we put together for you all.  You can earn the entire collab in pieces just by participating in these challenges and live events!!

The next thing I want to share with you before we get to the freebie I have for you is that I have a BRAND NEW Facebook Group called "Heather Z. Scraps VIP Friends" ... here you will be first to hear of new sales, new products, and you will receive exclusive freebies that you can't get anywhere else!! Speaking of .. I have a freebie planned that coordinates with Day 2 Day: September and it will be exclusive to the group.  I ran out of time last night, so it's on the agenda for this weekend, but I promise you .. you do NOT wanna miss out!  Especially with iDSD coming up!! ;)


This one coordinates with Day 2 Day: September, click on the image below for a direct download:


Cute, right?? Ok, ya'll .. that's it from me for the week!  I will be back next week with many new products, sales, freebies and so much more!!














No comments:

Post a Comment