Sunday, January 1, 2017

Double New Release Day --- BnP & BYOC!!

Happy New Year, all!!!  I hope you had fun celebrating last night with friends and family, and that this next year is full of blessings in every way possible!! :)

I have a lot to share with you today, so let me jump right in.  First up I have the new, and very first, BnP of the new year:


As the clock counts down to midnight, we celebrate the end of the old year and make plans to start anew. New Year's resolutions are made so we can improve ourselves and make the life we've always wanted. New Year, New Me celebrates this fresh new start and all of the things we're going to accomplish. This kit's fresh color palette infuses pops of green, yellow, and blue for new growth, while its thematic elements draw directly on the most common resolution: to get in shape. Not aiming to lose weight or get fit this year? Combine New Year, New Me with some of your favorite kits from 2016 to scrap *your* resolutions. Bring in a happy, healthy, wonderful new year with New Year, New Me.



  

  

Each pack is just $1, 1/1-1/7, so don't miss out on them while they're discounted to the max!

Need a little inspiration, here's a page made by Kim from my CT:


And, a printable workout journal that I made ... if you read all the way through you will find out where you can go to download it for FREE:


Next up, let me share with you my very *first* BYOC contribution at Daisies and Dimples:


Each of these packs are also just $1, 1/1-1/7!!

  

 

Lots of goodies for you all to start off this new year!

Check out my Magical Mousetery Tour contribution ... click on the image below to be taken to the post where you can grab my contribution and to follow along the rest of the blog train.



As promised, to pick up this week's freebie .. this printable workout journal paper, just click on the image below and sign up for my newsletter.  :)


That's it for this week ... I hope you have a great rest of your weekend, and a fabulous holiday!!  Happy new year from my family to yours! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment