Friday, March 10, 2017

New Releases and a $1 Sale!!

Hi everyone!!  I hope you've had a great week!  Mine has been super busy, so I'm very thankful that the weekend is finally here!  Let's take a look at what I've got for you this week at each store, plus .. make sure you read to the end to hear all about the $1 sale. :)




    


    



Here are all the beautiful pages made by the girls on my Creative Team:






Thank you, ladies, these are just as gorgeous as ever!!

You can grab each individual part of Hedge Hugs for 50% OFF now through 3/15, and the same goes for Pockets of Life Templates Vol. 3.  Each image above is linked directly to the product in the store for easy shopping.  :)




    

    



Here's a little inspiration using both of these kits, also:




And, finally the $1 sale I've been talking about!!


Several Heather Z. Scraps are on sale for one week only at just $1/each!!!!  Come check it out!!

That's it for this week, y'all!  Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Tuesday with new $2 deals.





No comments:

Post a Comment