Thursday, June 16, 2016

Day 2 Day: May and Winner ANNOUNCED!

Hello!!  Happy Thursday!!  I hope wherever you are in the world you are having a great day/week!

Let's dig right in because I've got a lot to show you today!  First up is my next installment in the Day 2 Day series .. Day 2 Day: May.  I know, I know .. it's not May anymore.  Lol  Last month was crazy busy with new releases/projects to work on plus NSD, so I didn't have time to get to it until the beginning of June.  Day 2 Day: June will be coming very soon, too, so be on the lookout for that!


Check out what my creative ladies came up with:



You can grab this kit, the alpha, or the entire bundle through June 20th (Monday) for 50% OFF!!

Next up, is a new word art pack that will be the prefect addition to any summer layout/project:


You can see how much fun my CT had with these.  Lol  Most used my "Backyard Fun" collection for their pages, but one was created using this month's Collab at SnP, "Good Ol Boy".

Sizzlin' Summer is also on sale through June 20th for 50% OFF!

(All photos are linked to my SNP store for easy shopping.)


Next, I'd like to congratulate Claudia van Schie!! 

 Claudia was the random winner in the Day 2 Day: May Blog Giveaway!!  Congratulations, Claudia!! Please email me at heatherzscraps@gmail.com to claim your coupon so you can grab this kit for free!

The winner was chosen using random.org:




Now, on to the part I'm sure everyone is waiting for .. the freebies!

Blog Freebies:


And, to coordinate with Day 2 Day: May


Newsletter Freebie (Must sign-up to receive newsletter in order to receive this one):


Phew!  Were you able to keep up? That's it from me for the day .. I hope you have a good one and happy shopping!!











No comments:

Post a Comment