Thursday, February 4, 2016

Angels Among Us --- 30% OFF ALL MONTH LONG!

Hello everyone!  I have two new releases for you this week!

The first is one I have been planning for for a very long time.  It's called Angels Among Us.  It holds a very special meaning to me.  Angels Among Us is a collection I put together in honor/memory of my late sister, Ashlee.  She was born with a Congenital Heart Defect, and on October 20, 2012, she succumbed to her illness at the very young age of 29 years old.  She handled her heart defect with such grace and ease that no one ever really thought much of it.  I can honestly say that it never defined her or her life.

Angels Among Us is also in honor of all the men and women, doctors and nurses, who help us (and our loved ones) each and every day.  They are never given nearly as much credit as they are due.  They are truly .. “angels among us”.

Because February is National Heart Awareness month, all proceeds from the sale of Angels Among Us during the month of February will be donated to the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh (where my sister received a majority of her care – and open heart surgeries – throughout her life) in her name.






You can purchase each pack individually, or bundle them up for an even bigger savings!

Angels Among Us will be on sale for 30% the entire month of February!

My second, and last new release this week, is It's My Party (Kit and Add-ons).  The kit portion was the Free With Purchase last month at SnP (January 16-31), so check your stash before purchasing.  If you were wanting to snag it, but never got around to it, you still can and for a discounted price!!  It's My Party (kit and add-ons) will be 30% off now through 2/8/16.  There is also a pack of add-ons you might want to add to your order to complete this amazing bundle and get to scrappin' all your birthday pics!!




And, now .. take a look at the pages my CT girls made!  They had a lot of fun working with both of these collections!

From Annemarie:



From Becki:



From Kim:



And, from Heather:


That's it from me this week -- ENJOY!!






No comments:

Post a Comment