Friday, February 26, 2016

Day 2 Day: February New Release and a Freebie!!

Hi everyone!  Can you believe it's already the end of February?? I feel like we were just ringing in the new year and soon we'll be welcoming Spring!!  Oh sweet Spring, how I've missed thee!

This week I've got the second kit in the Day 2 Day series - Day 2 Day: February.  Isn't it just so cute!





(All images are linked to the store at SnP for easy shopping.)

Annemarie made a layout this week using Day 2 Day: February .. check out how cute!!


Day 2 Day: February will be 30% off now through Monday, February 29th, so go grab it before it jumps up to regular price!!

And, I've got a new freebie for you this week that coordinates with Day 2 Day: February!  Check out this cute new word art!!


(Image is linked to dropbox for easy downloading.)

And, that's it for me for this week.  Next week, though, be on the lookout for a few new blog posts and newsletters regarding new products and sales.  If you're not already signed up for my newsletter, make sure you get signed up pronto, so you don't miss out on these sales and new releases!!



1 comment: