Monday, February 22, 2016

New Release, Sale, and a Sneak Peek!!

Howdy, y'all!  I hope this post finds you all well.  My poor family is getting over being sick last week, and I'm starting to think I might be getting it.  :(  Let's pray that is not the case - I am the worst patient EVER!  Lol

Enough talk to sickness, though ... let's get down to business, I have several items for you this week!

First up is my newest release that is 30% off NOW through Wednesday, 2/24/16: Snail Mail.  You may recognize this from the DSD Newsletter hop last year .. that's because I added to it and changed it up just a bit to create a full kit.  Plus, let's not forget that it's been third party checked through SnP's amazing QC department!




You can grab just the kit, which includes both alphas, or, for just a little bit more, you can snag yourself the entire bundle which includes the word bits also.  Word bits are not available separately, so the bundle would be a great deal!

Let me share with you a little inspiration:

From Annemarie:


From Becki:


From Kim:





$2 TUESDAY SALE

Tomorrow is the weekly $2 Tuesday Sale at My Memories.  I'm still trying to get the hang of everything there, but I'm not going to miss out on the chance to have a sale!  Day 2 Day: January will be on sale TOMORROW - 2/23/16 -  ONLY for just $2!!



You can grab it at either of my shops: SnP or My Memories

And, last ..  I want to leave you with a sneak peek of my latest release coming to SnP this Thursday, 2/25!!


That's it from me for now .. stay tuned for later this week when I unveil my latest creation. :)  In the meantime, if you are not already subscribed to this blog, a fan of my Facebook page, or signed up for my newsletter, I highly suggest doing so soon!  I will have a few new freebies up on all three locations later this week and early next week, and you are not going to want to miss them!

Here's where you can subscribe to all three of these sites:





No comments:

Post a Comment